Thursday, June 30, 2011

Almost there. Goodbye to....



Today is the last day of (one) of my accelerated (not advanced- just quickly moving) classes.

Though easy, it's the most time consuming thing because it's condensed into one month.

And I'm not super brilliant in that I cannot read a chapter once and memorize it. So I read them twice.

So I haven't blogged. And I will forever be the girl that says ''I'll be back, it's been crazy!'' over and over again. (Just sayin'.)

Roo has had to get creative while I'm glued to the books:

I don't know...how...she did that.
And we have some exciting news.

But I can't tell you yet.

So you'll have to wait until I come back to blogging before I take off again.


Until then....I'm thinkin' about making some blog changes. One of them being inspired by this miss.
...I think I'm going to be all done (buh bye!) with GFC widget. I lost ONE follower and I was actually distraught (really) for at least 10 minutes of my life. I actually tried to figure out who it was. But really, I don't blog for money or for a high following (but let's be real, how awesome and giddy do you feel when you see a new follower? Eh? C'mon. You love it.) I blog for me, really. So. If you read and follow, I love you. If you unfollow, I understand. I'm a blog slacker. There's many bloggers out there much more committed than myself. Anyway.

Have a delightful day. I'll see you in a bit. Wish me luck on my final!


3 comments:

  1. Aw, yay! So glad I inspired someone to do the same. It took me a while to get used to, but now I'm much more at ease about writing for my blog. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries about your blogging breaks, I'm not going anywhere : )

    & I agree about the GFC thing. It makes me feel like I'm in some sort of popularity contest (which sometimes I admit I get sucked into, but I'm really trying to avoid it).

    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINAL!! and excited to hear your big news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've thought about getting rid of my GFC widget, too, especially after all the times it went down the other month. i haven't made my mind up either way, though. hope your final went well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...