Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A New Look

1. Don't Be Shy
Thank you to the people who read and/or follow this blog. I really appreciate you coming back each day and seeing what I've written. Really. For those who haven't yet followed, come jump in! I love knowing where those page views are coming from, and I love connecting with anyone that visits the blog. Unless you want to stay anonymous, which is fine too! :)


2. I'm looking for guest posters!
I already have a handful, but I'm looking for more! This is open to everyone, so don't hold back! It's a questionnaire, and I'm also looking for pictures. I've already met a few new great bloggers and I'd love to add YOU to the list!

3. Swagbucks
I learned about this from another blogger, and will do another post and go into it further...but for now, swagbucks is pretty cool. You win swagbucks for using their search engine. It has officially taken over as my homepage and I have enough swagbucks for $15 in Amazon gift cards. I mean...it's not TONS, but it's just for using a search engine. Not bad! If you're so inclined, and would like to sign up, please consider using me as your referral. Click the image below and get started! Let me know what you think!





7 comments:

  1. I would Love! to do a guest post- I adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Heleen! I found you on 20sb! Just thought i'd pop in real fast. I'd love to be a guest post if you would like. I'll fill out your contact form though so you have my email and such. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you!!! I've just sent e-mails off to both of you! Can't wait to share your stories!:)

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! That's my picture on there! Cool! :)
    I'm not married... yet! In October, I will be, though. Maybe then I can be a guest blogger.

    Happy blogging!

    http://www.angieweybright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie! I would love for you to be one then, but even now, if you'd like! I have an idea if you're interested! What's you're e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to virtually meet you Emma! I'm a new follower of yours, too! Enjoyed reading your blog! I'd also consider guest blogging, too. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess it would also help to say that I'm married (2 years in May!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...