This is so super easy, and it makes you feel like you're eating something fancy. It's perfect for a lazy night.
-1 spaghetti squash (poke holes into it with fork)
-2 tbsp peanut butter
-2 tbsp soy sauce
-4 tbsp rice vinegar
-red pepper flakes to your liking
-1 c snowpeas
-2 tbsp cilantro, ripped into bits (chopped? diced? eh?...I'm not a chef, you can pick which phrasing you like best)
1) Roast squash in pan with one inch of water for one hour at 375 degrees
2) Whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes in small bowl and set aside
3) When the spaghetti squash is about 10 minutes from being done, steam up the snow peas
4) Halve the squash and scoop out seeds before scooping out the 'spaghetti'
5) Combine squash, peanut sauce, and snow peas in bowl and serve w/ cilantro garnish
Makes 4 servings...awesome as leftovers! Enjoy!!