Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Blogging Dilemma

If I could say one thing to my blogging self, it would be:


I took a bit of a break from blogging. My mind wasn't flowing, my hands didn't want to type, and I just didn't want to be on the computer.

It's been such an eventful winter so far, and while I cannot disclose all of the ups and downs and loop-de doops (that's a word, by the way), I can say that I have missed this blog.

How rude to walk away from something that I  enjoy so much. How rude to expect fresh entries from my favorite fellow bloggers, all while I sat and held back. How rude.

So I'm back, and this time, I'm hoping to incorporate the draft feature. So that when I do hit a dry spell, I can simply click ''post''.

So to kick off my 22nd year of life, I will post this entry. And I will promise myself to write in this at least three times a week. Wish my luck.

Hopefully someone is still reading, here's to fresh starts and a wonderful new year!

1 comment:

  1. Just realized I didn't comment on this one. I'm still reading. I'm subscribed so I catch you on Google Reader. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...