Thursday, November 4, 2010

The End.

     All I can say is,when I was bigger, I was a mess. I wore layers to keep my bits of love handles as smooth as possible, I was grouchy, I was tired, and I was hungry. I can't count the times when I'd ask my best friend if I looked like I had gained any weight. She's really nice, and she said that I looked the same. Well. Apparently I look the same when I'm 40 pounds heavier. But the thing is, it wasn't and isn't her job to call me out on my chunky yucky lifestyle. It's my health, it's my problem, and it's my issue to fix.  And I finally did it. So to sum it all up, get to it. You'll be glad you did now rather than later.
    My nice best friend, Kristen, and I are now going to be working and studying together towards my second PT certification and her first. (She's also in her senior year of college working towards a health and wellness degree. So...wish us luck). I'm not sure where it will land me- in a bigger gym or here, writing blogs about staying healthy. There's so much more information, and I've barely scratched the surface. If anyone is reading this and is thinking of starting a lifestyle change, I'd love to hear about it! And please ask if there are any questions on your mind. I know that when I started trying to get healthier, I was constantly looking up success stories to see how people did it. I still do. That's all for now, but I'll be posting healthy recipes and tips here and there. Good luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am starting a journey to better health! I found your blog through a few others that lead me here.
    I was always thin and athletic in my teens, played all the sports in high school, even stayed in shape in college, but after college I packed on some serious poundage (stressful life happenings, change of scenery, etc). I'm still very active but just can't seem to get that weight back off!
    I recently got engaged and am already dreading the W Day and being "fat" in my dress and hating all of our pictures. I'd love to lose 30-40 pounds over the next year, not just for my wedding but for better health and to feel good about myself in general.
    I'd like to hear your personal story/testimony of your weight loss. I've looked around your blog but can't find it. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place (obviously).
    If you'd like here is my email: angie6184@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie! Congratulations on your engagement! I'll be sending my story your way, thanks so much for reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...