Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hi, I'm Emma.




So after a year or so of wanting to write a blog, here I am! I'm 21, married to my high-school 'sweetheart', and we live in a cozy apartment in the upstairs of my in-law's house with our two cats (Melon and Hank) and mutt pup (Roo).

I currently work part-time watching two young kids for an amazing family and very part-time as a personal trainer in people's homes or in our little studio. Right now, my focus is on earning my second PT certification, so I spend time each day studying and preparing for the big test. I also just completed a program in phlebotomy, just in case I want to throw that into the mix! I love learning, I love dabbling, and I love teaching myself new things. Which is why my day-job(s) are completely untraditional.

I enjoy running, working out, my friends, cooking, reading, being with Brett, walking with Roo, snuggling with Roo, training, coffee, eating, hiking, and trying to be thrifty.

Brett is my amazingly-wonderful-big-guy husband and we met when I was in the eighth grade. We have been together for over six years, and we recently celebrated our one year wedding anniversary. I couldn't ask for a better guy. He works in construction and is, in my opinion, an incredibly talented carpenter, although he'd never admit that about himself. He works with a really great local business doing lots of remodels/additions. I love him. A lot.

So, this is just my introduction, and I have lots and lots of posts I can't wait to share. This blog is about our little life upstairs and all that comes with it. I'm not a marriage counselor, I'm not a life coach,and  I have absolutely no expertise in any area. Our life is small, our life is simple, and I wouldn't have it any other way. So thanks for stopping by, and please come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...